Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chris Birthday/Fan Project



CMA Fest is June 10th-13th this year. Chris' birthday is June 12th. In honor of CMA Fest and Chris' birthday I have decided to do a special Fan Project for Chris. I did this for Lady Antebellum last year and it was awesome. Charles, Dave and Hillary loved it too.

My idea is to put a scrapbook together filled with pictures, notes, letters, things Chris has accomplished throughout his career, etc. I'm going to put everything into a scrapbook and give it to him during CMA Fest. If I get to go to his Fan Club Party, I'll give it to him then but there's a chance that I may not be at the Fan Club Party in which case I'll give it to him when I do see him.

I want this to be as fan interactive as possible. It's a fan project so I need help from YOU, the fans. What I need is pictures from Chris concerts, notes, letters, anything and everything you want included. Email me anything you want included at floridacountrygirl@gmail.com. I have a very good photo printer so if you email any pictures they will turn out really well.

I want to have everything in by May 1st so that I have plenty of time to put the book together and any last minute things can be put in.

If you have any questions you can tweet me at @chrisyoungfans, @jessicazelenak or email me at floridacountrygirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment