Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chris has released his new single!



The follow-up single to Chris Young's #1 hit, 'Gettin' You Home' is the title track to his second album, "The Man I Want To Be." This song almost didn't get cut as Chris said when it was brought to him, he almost didn't listen to it because he felt there were already too many ballads on the album. But as soon as he heard it he knew he had to cut it and made it the title of the cd.

God, I'm down here on my knees
Cause it's the last place left to fall
Beggin' for another chance
If there's any chance at all
That you might still be listenin'
Lovin' and forgivin' guys like me
I've spent my whole life gettin' it all wrong
And I sure could use your help cause from now on


It's a very reflective song and one of my personal favorites. I really think this will be Chris' 2nd number one hit. He's already filmed the video for it and I'm sure it'll be just as amazing as 'Gettin' You Home.' So please go support Chris by requesting "The Man I Want To Be" at your local radio stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment