Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The wonderful world of Twitter!

Twitter is an amazing thing. The best part is how all the artists seem to be enjoying themselves as much as the fans with it. And I love how the artists interact with the fans. The Fan Tweets are amazing too! And all the fans have been so supportive of them! I wanted to list the Fan Tweets for all the country artists for you. That I know of anyways. I only have one Taylor Swift fan tweet so if anyone knows what others are just email me at floridacountrygirl@gmail.com. And if anyone knows of any other Fan Tweets that I don't list, email me and let me know those!

Fan Tweets:
@Taylorsonline
@Justin_Jammers
@JNRealThings
@Bomshelfans
@RyanTylerFans

@CarrieHq
@Carrienews
@Carrie_Fansite
@CUnews4fans

@chesneyfanstudy
@Chesneyworld
@chesneyheads
@TheftHeadHQ

@Fansofgloriana
@glorianafans

@Shaniafanpage
@Sugarlandfans
@BlaineFans
@WhitDuncanFans
@xweloveLB
@MallaryFans
@JasonJonesFans
@cartertwinsorg
@FearlessCountry
@BSersTweet

@JakeOwensFans
@TeamOwen06

@KAcomfans
@KateNKaceyFans

@dierksfans
@DBcongress

@BrosCovington
@JMCs_Place
@RachReinertFans
@fastrydefans

And of course, @chrisyoungfans

And again, if you know of any other fan tweets, email me and let me know!

Check out This site for an awesome article on Fan Tweets!

No comments:

Post a Comment